Saturday, February 6, 2010

this is my shameless plug about being awesome


Sooo.. I got to meet the cast of PERCY JACKSON on Wednesday at a Borders signing.

No, this has nothing to do with books (other than the movie was based on an awesome set of books) and no, this has nothing to do with classics, BUT I DON'T CARE.

I just want to say.. everyone should read the Percy Jackson books. They're really, really great. Not as great as Harry Potter (what COULD be as great as Harry Potter?) but definitely worth reading.

P.S. Logan Lerman? SO CUTE! I don't care if he's only 18.. he's legal!

/fangirl

5 comments:

  1. what a fun picture! i would be really interested to see a post about these books, even though they aren't classics, we can address the things keeping us away from reading the classics right? i have been intrigued by the commercials even though i had never heard of these books before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, alright. I'll get on that tomorrow :D

    I haven't read the whole series (lack of money, not want) but I've read the first two.. and I seriously have to hold myself back from buying the rest every moment I'm working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no idea who percy jackson is, but i'm assuming you're into the boy in the front left, who is SO CUTE. eighteen is...legal. and not too ethically challenging if he's out of high school right? RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps who's your friend? the one next to you with the borders nametag and headset?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's Lisa! Her and I are both obsessed, and the only one from our store that got to go :)

    (this was at the Kip's Bay Borders).

    And yes, front left :)

    ReplyDelete