Sunday, February 28, 2010

Introducing our Guest Blogger

Hello all!

I just wanted to say a few words thanking Katie for guest posting and introducing our guest blogger who I hope will continue to share some of her thoughts with us.

Katie and I have been friends since middle school and thus, have loved books together for many years. Katie is currently an art teacher and the only one still in KS (I MISS OUR STATE) and so adds another perspective to our blog.

A few random thoughts:

I found it so fun and interesting that one of your first books was Jane Eyre. I remember Mrs. Arnold encouraging us to read it long ago. I think I started it and was unable to finish it. I can't say much more because I didn't read that part of the post because I want to read the book eventually.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't stop myself from writing so much but you should definitely read it! I remember almost giving up on Gone With The Wind because the first few chapters were all about the war which I thought was so boring! I just checked out Dickens' The Old Curiosity Shop so that is my next book!

    ReplyDelete