Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh-My-God MOCKINGJAY!!!


So I'm very excited for this news, and I had to share. I'm basically going to be copying the images from this blog post, but oh well.

The cover of the third Hunger Games book was released today from Scholastic (see above), much to my delight. It is beautiful.

To show you how great the whole series looks together, here it is:

Wow. I cannot wait. The third installment comes out on August 24th. I've got my calendar marked :)

P.S. I will not lie, I'm more obsessed with this series than Percy Jackson and the Olympians.. although I love Percy Jackson, this series is incredible. And I would force this series on someone before I would force Percy Jackson on someone :)

P.P.S. Irving is going slowly. I don't know why, because I really love it. I think it's just because I haven't been feeling well..

No comments:

Post a Comment