Monday, February 18, 2013

We're Back! Now with more Pages!




A little re-introduction if you will, as allison k. and I decided to get back into the swing of blogging about out books. I feel reinspired - I have still been reading a ton, but writing about what I am reading does bring it to another level - and reading old posts was quite fun. Guess it's the narcissist in mean but damn, we are hilarious at times.

So this time it is just allison k. and I. And perhaps I will finish out the penguin year alphabet that inspired this little blogging adventure in the first place, but for now that is on hold. This time around we are freestylin' a bit more about what we read, but are trying to try it together with some themes, interpreted quite broadly. The themes we brainstormed encompass quite a range to accommodate our interests and our tendencies to read very different works.

The first theme, in honor of Valentine's Day, is Love. Yes, Love with a capital "L". Cue Sinatra. Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment